- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Pereira weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 253253 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Pereira, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pereira in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Pereira in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pereira in May?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pereira in May - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pereira in May?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Pereira in May and the average monthly rainfall is 253mm.
Pereira sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pereira in May 2020. Select a month to view Pereira sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:51||18:09|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:49||18:09|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:49||18:12|
- Save 10% on early bookings for summer & later
- Must book before 5th April 2020
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Colombia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colombia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.