- Find cheap flights to Colombia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Barranquilla weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Barranquilla, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Barranquilla in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Barranquilla in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Barranquilla in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Barranquilla in May - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Barranquilla in May?
The average sea temperature around Barranquilla in May is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Barranquilla in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Barranquilla in May and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Barranquilla sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Barranquilla in May 2020. Select a month to view Barranquilla sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:41||18:12|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:36||18:15|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:35||18:19|
- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Colombia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colombia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.