- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours in 2020
- Browse the top deals of the decade with Tucan Travel
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Lake Puyehue weather in May 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 297297 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The May weather guide for Lake Puyehue, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Puyehue in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Lake Puyehue in May, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Puyehue in May?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Puyehue in May - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Puyehue in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Lake Puyehue in May and the average monthly rainfall is 297mm.
Lake Puyehue sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Puyehue in May 2020. Select a month to view Lake Puyehue sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:37||17:57|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:52||17:41|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||08:04||17:32|
- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where's hot in Chile in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.