- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Lake Chungara weather in May 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Lake Chungara, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Chungara in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Lake Chungara in May, falling to -7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Chungara in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Chungara in May - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lake Chungara in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Lake Chungara in May and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Chungara in May 2020. Select a month to view Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:51||18:17|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:56||18:10|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:01||18:08|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for Chile
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where's hot in Chile in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.