- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Arica weather in May 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Arica, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Arica in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Arica in May, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Arica in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Arica in May - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Arica in May?
The average sea temperature around Arica in May is 19°C.
Does it ever rain in Arica in May?
There are usually no days with some rain in Arica in May and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Arica sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Arica in May 2020. Select a month to view Arica sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:56||18:21|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:01||18:14|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:06||18:12|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where's hot in Chile in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.