- Save up to 40% on tours to Europe with G Adventures
- Book tours, river cruises & sailing adventures
- Discount varies by destination, tour type & departure date
Sofia weather in May 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Sofia, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sofia in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Sofia in May, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sofia in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sofia in May - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sofia in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Sofia in May and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Sofia sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sofia in May 2020. Select a month to view Sofia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:21||20:27|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:03||20:44|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:52||20:58|
- Save up to 10% online with First Choice
- Book holidays to Bulgaria in 2020/2021
- FREE child places & low deposits also available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bulgaria
Where's hot in Bulgaria in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bulgaria in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.