- Check the best fares on flights to Australia
- Depart from airports across Australia
- Fly to between major cities inc. Sydney, Melbourne & Perth
Longreach weather in May 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Longreach, Queensland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Longreach sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Longreach in May 2020. Select a month to view Longreach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:43||17:57|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:50||17:49|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:57||17:44|
- Save on long haul flights from Manchester in 2018/2019
- Fly to Houston from £350 & Bangkok from £385
- Plus Bali from £470, Singapore from £450 & more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in Queensland in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Queensland in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.