- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Bourke weather in May 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Bourke, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bourke in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Bourke in May, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bourke in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bourke in May - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bourke in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Bourke in May and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Bourke sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bourke in May 2020. Select a month to view Bourke sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:45||17:41|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:55||17:30|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:04||17:24|
- Browse the low fares on flights to Sydney, Australia
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £699
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about New South Wales
Where's hot in New South Wales in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.