- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
The Valley weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9595 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for The Valley, Anguilla shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
How hot is it in The Valley in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in The Valley in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in The Valley in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in The Valley in May - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around The Valley in May?
The average sea temperature around The Valley in May is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in The Valley in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in The Valley in May and the average monthly rainfall is 95mm.
The Valley sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for The Valley in May 2020. Select a month to view The Valley sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:45||18:34|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:38||18:39|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:36||18:45|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Anguilla in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Anguilla in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.