- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Le Morne weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mauritius with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Mauritius
The November weather guide for Le Morne, Mauritius shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Le Morne in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Le Morne in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Le Morne in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Le Morne in November - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Le Morne in November?
The average sea temperature around Le Morne in November is 25°C.
Does it rain in Le Morne in November?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Le Morne in November and the average monthly rainfall is 84mm.
Le Morne sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Le Morne in November 2020. Select a month to view Le Morne sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:28||18:20|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:23||18:28|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:21||18:38|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mauritius
Where is hot in Mauritius in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mauritius in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.