- Save up to 15% on winter 2020/2021 holidays
- Book skiing holidays & winter sun breaks with Club Med
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 25th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Bel Ombre weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mauritius with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Bel Ombre, Mauritius shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bel Ombre in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Bel Ombre in September, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bel Ombre in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bel Ombre in September - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bel Ombre in September?
The average sea temperature around Bel Ombre in September is 23°C.
Does it rain in Bel Ombre in September?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Bel Ombre in September and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Bel Ombre sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bel Ombre in September 2020. Select a month to view Bel Ombre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:19||18:02|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:06||18:05|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:52||18:08|
- Explore offers on holiday accommodation in Mauritius
- Filter deals by location, activities, faciiities & more
- Search for specific dates to narrow your search
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mauritius
Where is hot in Mauritius in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mauritius in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.