- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Bel Ombre weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mauritius with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9898 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Bel Ombre, Mauritius shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Mauritius
How hot is it in Bel Ombre in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Bel Ombre in August, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bel Ombre in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bel Ombre in August - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bel Ombre in August?
The average sea temperature around Bel Ombre in August is 23°C.
Does it rain in Bel Ombre in August?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Bel Ombre in August and the average monthly rainfall is 98mm.
Bel Ombre sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bel Ombre in August 2020. Select a month to view Bel Ombre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:41||17:53|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:32||17:58|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:20||18:02|
- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mauritius
Where is hot in Mauritius in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mauritius in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.