- Save 30% on Best Flexible Rate at select hotels
- Book with 'Book Now, Pay Later' - no deposit required
- Travel before 30th April 2021 (inclusive)
Bel Ombre weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mauritius with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 196196 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Mauritius
The April weather guide for Bel Ombre, Mauritius shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bel Ombre in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Bel Ombre in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bel Ombre in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bel Ombre in April - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bel Ombre in April?
The average sea temperature around Bel Ombre in April is 27°C.
Does it rain in Bel Ombre in April?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Bel Ombre in April and the average monthly rainfall is 196mm.
Bel Ombre sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bel Ombre in April 2021. Select a month to view Bel Ombre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:18||18:11|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:22||17:59|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:27||17:48|
- Save EXTRA 6% on car hire worldwide with Enjoy Travel
- Book car hire for destinations in the UK, Europe & beyond
- Discount code cannot be combined with other promotions
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mauritius
Where is hot in Mauritius in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mauritius in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.