- Save on flights from the UK to Dubai, UAE with KLM
- Book return flights from airports across the UK
- Prices start from just £278 return including taxes
Ajman weather in March 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Ajman, UAE shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ajman weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ajman in March is a warm 28°C (82°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 67% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 28mm (1.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Ajman in March is 23°C (73°F).
Ajman sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ajman in March 2020. Select a month to view Ajman sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:41||18:20|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:26||18:28|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:10||18:34|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the UAE
More UAE destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details