- Browse the latest special offers on hotel stays in 2019/2020
- Book Anantara Hotels in the Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Offers include discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Ajman weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the United Arab Emirates with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Ajman, UAE shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ajman in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Ajman in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ajman in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ajman in March - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ajman in March?
The average sea temperature around Ajman in March is 23°C.
Does it rain in Ajman in March?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Ajman in March and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm.
Ajman sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ajman in March 2021. Select a month to view Ajman sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:41||18:20|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:26||18:28|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:11||18:34|
- Save up to 10% on holidays to the UAE
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the UAE
Where's hot in the UAE in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the UAE in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.