- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Providenciales weather in March 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Providenciales, Turks & Caicos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Providenciales weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Providenciales in March is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 61% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 38mm (1.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Providenciales in March is 25°C (77°F).
Providenciales sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Providenciales in March 2020. Select a month to view Providenciales sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:09||17:53|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:56||18:59|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:42||19:04|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Turks and Caicos destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details