- Save EXTRA £50 with Broadway Travel promo code
- £1,500 minimum spend. Cannot be combined with other codes
- Excludes Hurghada, Egypt. Based on 2 sharing
Lagoa weather in March 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Lagoa, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Lagoa weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Lagoa in March is a comfortable 18°C (64°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 61% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 54mm (2.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Lagoa in March is 15°C (59°F).
Lagoa sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lagoa in March 2020. Select a month to view Lagoa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:04||18:28|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:43||18:42|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:20||19:56|
- Save on holidays to the Algarve with easyJet holidays
- Explore top destinations and hotels in the Algarve
- Search for deals based on star rating, board basis & more
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.