- Save on selected easyJet holidays to Portugal
- Pay just £60 low holiday deposits
- Filter deals by departure airports, star rating, price & more
Lagoa weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The December weather guide for Lagoa, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lagoa in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Lagoa in December, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lagoa in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lagoa in December - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lagoa in December?
The average sea temperature around Lagoa in December is 17°C.
Does it rain in Lagoa in December?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Lagoa in December and the average monthly rainfall is 99mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lagoa sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lagoa in December 2021. Select a month to view Lagoa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||07:29||17:17|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||07:41||17:18|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||07:47||17:27|
- Save up to 35% on long stays at Anantara Hotels
- Plus extra 10% off for DISCOVERY members
- Book hotels in Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.