- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Lagoa weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Lagoa, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Algarve
How hot is it in Lagoa in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Lagoa in November, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lagoa in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lagoa in November - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lagoa in November?
The average sea temperature around Lagoa in November is 18°C.
Does it rain in Lagoa in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Lagoa in November and the average monthly rainfall is 84mm.
Lagoa sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lagoa in November 2020. Select a month to view Lagoa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:59||17:36|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:13||17:24|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:28||17:17|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.