- Save on holidays with last minute spring clearance deals
- Explore the best deals available from Teletext Holidays
- Alternatively search for specific destination & travel dates
Negril weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Jamaica with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 9595 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Negril, Jamaica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Negril in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Negril in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Negril in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Negril in March - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Negril in March?
The average sea temperature around Negril in March is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Negril in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Negril in March and the average monthly rainfall is 95mm.
Negril sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Negril in March 2021. Select a month to view Negril sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:32||18:20|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:20||18:24|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:08||18:27|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Jamaica
Where's hot in Jamaica in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Jamaica in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.