- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Negril weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Jamaica with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 205205 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Negril, Jamaica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Jamaica
How hot is it in Negril in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Negril in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Negril in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Negril in July - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Negril in July?
The average sea temperature around Negril in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Negril in July?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Negril in July and the average monthly rainfall is 205mm.
Negril sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Negril in July 2020. Select a month to view Negril sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:41||18:54|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:46||18:53|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:51||18:48|
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Jamaica
Where is hot in Jamaica in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Jamaica in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.