- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Negril weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Jamaica with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 217217 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Jamaica
The August weather guide for Negril, Jamaica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Negril in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Negril in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Negril in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Negril in August - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Negril in August?
The average sea temperature around Negril in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in Negril in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Negril in August and the average monthly rainfall is 217mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Negril in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in Negril is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Negril sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Negril in August 2022. Select a month to view Negril sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:52||18:48|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:56||18:39|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||05:59||18:28|
- Save on quarantine-free holidays to green & amber countries
- Book holidays to Malta, Cyprus, Spain & more
- Plus popular Caribbean destinations - Barbados & Antigua
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.