- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Negril weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Jamaica with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 229229 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
Recommended for Jamaica
The September weather guide for Negril, Jamaica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Negril in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Negril in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Negril in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Negril in September - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Negril in September?
The average sea temperature around Negril in September is 30°C.
Does it rain in Negril in September?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Negril in September and the average monthly rainfall is 229mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Negril in September?
On average less than 1 day in September in Negril is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Negril sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Negril in September 2021. Select a month to view Negril sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:59||18:27|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:01||18:15|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:04||18:02|
- Book flexible holidays in 2021 with no change fees
- Book holidays to the Caribbean including green countries
- Holiday prices start from just £690 per person
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.