- Save up to 20% on selected hotels
- Plus save more with coupon codes on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Pointe-a-Pitre weather in March 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pointe-a-Pitre in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Pointe-a-Pitre in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pointe-a-Pitre in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pointe-a-Pitre in March - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pointe-a-Pitre in March?
The average sea temperature around Pointe-a-Pitre in March is 26°C.
Does it rain in Pointe-a-Pitre in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Pointe-a-Pitre in March and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Pointe-a-Pitre sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pointe-a-Pitre in March 2020. Select a month to view Pointe-a-Pitre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:23||18:13|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:13||18:16|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:02||18:19|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Guadeloupe
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guadeloupe in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guadeloupe in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Grand-Bourg, Marie Galante
- Grande Anse, La Desirade
- Sainte Anne
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.