- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Banjul weather in March 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Banjul, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Banjul weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Banjul in March is a very hot 35°C (95°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 18°C (64°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 77% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Banjul in March is 21°C (70°F).
Banjul sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Banjul in March 2020. Select a month to view Banjul sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:22||19:15|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:13||19:17|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:03||19:18|
- Book cheap holidays in 2019/2020 from just £71 per person
- Pay low holiday deposits from £25 per person
- FREE child places also available on select holidays
Discover more about the Gambia
Popular Gambia destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Gambia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details