- Find cheap flights to Corsica with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Bonifacio weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Bonifacio, Corsica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bonifacio in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Bonifacio in March, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bonifacio in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bonifacio in March - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bonifacio in March?
The average sea temperature around Bonifacio in March is 13°C.
Does it rain in Bonifacio in March?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Bonifacio in March and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Bonifacio sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bonifacio in March 2021. Select a month to view Bonifacio sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:58||18:14|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:33||18:31|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:08||19:48|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's warm in Corsica in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corsica in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.