- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Bonifacio weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for Corsica
The May weather guide for Bonifacio, Corsica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bonifacio in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Bonifacio in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bonifacio in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bonifacio in May - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bonifacio in May?
The average sea temperature around Bonifacio in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Bonifacio in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Bonifacio in May and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm.
Bonifacio sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bonifacio in May 2021. Select a month to view Bonifacio sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:21||20:21|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:04||20:37|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:53||20:50|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where is hot in Corsica in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corsica in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.