- Find the cheapest fares on flights to Sao Paulo
- Book flights to Sao Paulo Airport (GRU) from the UK
- Prices shown based on fare found in the last 48 ours
Sao Paulo weather in March 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 181181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Sao Paulo, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sao Paulo in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Sao Paulo in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sao Paulo in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sao Paulo in March - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sao Paulo in March?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Sao Paulo in March and the average monthly rainfall is 181mm.
Sao Paulo sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Paulo in March 2020. Select a month to view Sao Paulo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:02||18:35|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:09||18:21|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:15||18:06|
- Book low fares to Sau Paulo, Brazil with Virgin Atlantic
- Flights depart from Heathrow Airport from 29 March 2020
- Return flights to Sau Paulo from £680
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.