- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Salvador weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 186186 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Salvador, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Salvador in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Salvador in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salvador in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salvador in March - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Salvador in March?
The average sea temperature around Salvador in March is 28°C.
Does it rain in Salvador in March?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Salvador in March and the average monthly rainfall is 186mm.
Salvador sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Salvador in March 2021. Select a month to view Salvador sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||05:36||17:56|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||05:38||17:47|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||05:39||17:37|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.