- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Palma weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Palma, Majorca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Palma in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Palma in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Palma in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Palma in August - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Palma in August?
The average sea temperature around Palma in August is 26°C.
Does it rain in Palma in August?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Palma in August and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Palma sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Palma in August 2020. Select a month to view Palma sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:49||21:02|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:03||20:44|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:17||20:21|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Majorca
Where is hot in Majorca in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Majorca in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.