- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Palma weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Palma, Majorca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Majorca
How hot is it in Palma in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Palma in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Palma in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Palma in June - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Palma in June?
The average sea temperature around Palma in June is 22°C.
Does it rain in Palma in June?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Palma in June and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Palma sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Palma in June 2021. Select a month to view Palma sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:24||21:11|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:21||21:19|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:25||21:21|
- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Majorca
Where is hot in Majorca in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Majorca in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.