- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Nyali Beach weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kenya
The August weather guide for Nyali Beach, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nyali Beach in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Nyali Beach in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nyali Beach in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nyali Beach in August - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nyali Beach in August?
The average sea temperature around Nyali Beach in August is 25°C.
Does it rain in Nyali Beach in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Nyali Beach in August and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Nyali Beach sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nyali Beach in August 2021. Select a month to view Nyali Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:29||18:26|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:26||18:25|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:21||18:22|
- Book a 1-week all-inclusive holiday and get 2nd week for free
- Week 2 is room-only - upgrades to all-inclusive available
- Destinations include Tenerife, Madeira, Mauritius & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Kenya in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.