- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Nyali Beach weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 176176 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kenya
The April weather guide for Nyali Beach, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nyali Beach in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nyali Beach in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nyali Beach in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nyali Beach in April - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nyali Beach in April?
The average sea temperature around Nyali Beach in April is 29°C.
Does it rain in Nyali Beach in April?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Nyali Beach in April and the average monthly rainfall is 176mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nyali Beach sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nyali Beach in April 2021. Select a month to view Nyali Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:23||18:27|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:21||18:22|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:19||18:17|
- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours in 2021
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Where is hot in Kenya in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.