- Become a Green Motion loyalty member for FREE
- Save up to 25% on future car rentals + extra offers
- Discount varies by membership tier & number of rentals
Nyali Beach weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kenya
The July weather guide for Nyali Beach, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nyali Beach in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Nyali Beach in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nyali Beach in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nyali Beach in July - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nyali Beach in July?
The average sea temperature around Nyali Beach in July is 26°C.
Does it rain in Nyali Beach in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Nyali Beach in July and the average monthly rainfall is 83mm.
Nyali Beach sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nyali Beach in July 2021. Select a month to view Nyali Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:28||18:22|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:30||18:25|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:29||18:26|
- Book flexible flight, train & bus tickets with Kiwi.com
- Get 90% refund with flexi tickets if you have to cancel
- Save £9 with exclusive promo code - min spend £180
Find flights, trains & coaches
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Kenya in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.