- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Nyali Beach weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kenya
The January weather guide for Nyali Beach, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nyali Beach in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Nyali Beach in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nyali Beach in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nyali Beach in January - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nyali Beach in January?
The average sea temperature around Nyali Beach in January is 27°C.
Does it rain in Nyali Beach in January?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Nyali Beach in January and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nyali Beach sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nyali Beach in January 2022. Select a month to view Nyali Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:14||18:35|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:21||18:41|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:26||18:43|
- Book a 2 week holiday & get a third week completely FREE
- 3rd week on B&B basis - upgrades available
- Destinations include the Algarve, Cyprus, Spain & Malta
Where is hot in Kenya in January for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.