- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Diani Beach weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Diani Beach, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Kenya
How hot is it in Diani Beach in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Diani Beach in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Diani Beach in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Diani Beach in July - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Diani Beach in July?
The average sea temperature around Diani Beach in July is 26°C.
Does it rain in Diani Beach in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Diani Beach in July and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Diani Beach sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Diani Beach in July 2020. Select a month to view Diani Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:29||18:22|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:31||18:25|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:30||18:26|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Kenya in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.