- Fly to New York with British Airways from £271 return
- Fly direct from Heathrow to New York JFK or Newark (EWR)
- 17 flights per day including London City business route
East Hampton weather in June 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for East Hampton, New York shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to East Hampton weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in East Hampton in June is a warm 23°C (73°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 60% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 80mm (3.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around East Hampton in June is 16°C (61°F).
East Hampton sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for East Hampton in June 2020. Select a month to view East Hampton sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:19||20:15|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:16||20:23|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:20||20:25|
- Save on holidays to USA & Canada with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Florida, New York, Las Vegas & more
- Filter deals by holiday type, Tripadvisor rating & more
Discover more about New York
More New York destinations
- East Hampton
- Lake George
- Lake Placid
- New York City
- Niagara Falls
- Sarasota Springs
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details