- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Buffalo weather in June 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Buffalo, New York shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Buffalo weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Buffalo in June is a warm 23°C (73°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 61% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 88mm (3.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Buffalo in June is 14°C (57°F).
Buffalo sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Buffalo in June 2020. Select a month to view Buffalo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:39||20:48|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:36||20:56|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:40||20:58|
- Save on luxury holidays with premium & business class flights
- Combine hotel+flights for Asia, USA, Caribbean & more
- Including Barbados, Cancun, Phuket, Mauritius & LA
Discover more about New York
More New York destinations
- East Hampton
- Lake George
- Lake Placid
- New York City
- Niagara Falls
- Sarasota Springs
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details