- Save on holidays in 2018/2019 with Etihad Holidays
- Offers include FREE extra nights & room upgrades
- Plus stay & eat for FREE packages for families
Abu Dhabi weather in June 2020
- 3939°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3131°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Abu Dhabi, UAE shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Abu Dhabi weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Abu Dhabi in June is a very hot 39°C (102°F) with extreme heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 27°C (81°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 82% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Abu Dhabi in June is 31°C (88°F).
Abu Dhabi sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Abu Dhabi in June 2020. Select a month to view Abu Dhabi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:34||19:07|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:34||19:13|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:37||19:15|
- Check latest offers on Etihad Holidays to Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Depart from London Heathrow, Manchester & Edinburgh
- Combine flights+hotel with optional car & extras available
Discover more about the UAE
More UAE destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details