- Get FREE child places on summer 2020/2021 holidays
- Book holidays at First Choice Holiday Villages online
- Destinations include Tenerife, Majorca, Algarve & Greece
Faro weather in June 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Faro, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Faro in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Faro in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Faro in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Faro in June - that's 74% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Faro in June?
The average sea temperature around Faro in June is 19°C.
Does it ever rain in Faro in June?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Faro in June and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Faro sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Faro in June 2020. Select a month to view Faro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:13||20:46|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:12||20:53|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:15||20:55|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.