- Become a Green Motion loyalty member for FREE
- Save up to 25% on future car rentals + extra offers
- Discount varies by membership tier & number of rentals
Faro weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The March weather guide for Faro, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Faro in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Faro in March, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Faro in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Faro in March - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Faro in March?
The average sea temperature around Faro in March is 16°C.
Does it rain in Faro in March?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Faro in March and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Faro sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Faro in March 2022. Select a month to view Faro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:03||18:26|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:41||18:40|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:19||19:53|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.