- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Faro weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The June weather guide for Faro, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Faro in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Faro in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Faro in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Faro in June - that's 74% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Faro in June?
The average sea temperature around Faro in June is 19°C.
Does it ever rain in Faro in June?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Faro in June and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Faro sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Faro in June 2022. Select a month to view Faro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:14||20:46|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||06:12||20:53|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||06:15||20:55|
- Book flexible summer 2021 breaks with best price guarantee
- Holidays can be changed up to 28 days before for free
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.