- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Plymouth weather in June 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 133133 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Plymouth, Montserrat shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
How hot is it in Plymouth in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Plymouth in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Plymouth in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Plymouth in June - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Plymouth in June?
The average sea temperature around Plymouth in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in Plymouth in June?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Plymouth in June and the average monthly rainfall is 133mm.
Plymouth sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Plymouth in June 2020. Select a month to view Plymouth sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:35||18:39|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:36||18:43|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:39||18:46|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Montserrat destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.