- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Pointe-a-Pitre weather in June 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pointe-a-Pitre in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Pointe-a-Pitre in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pointe-a-Pitre in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pointe-a-Pitre in June - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pointe-a-Pitre in June?
The average sea temperature around Pointe-a-Pitre in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in Pointe-a-Pitre in June?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Pointe-a-Pitre in June and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
Pointe-a-Pitre sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pointe-a-Pitre in June 2020. Select a month to view Pointe-a-Pitre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:33||18:35|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:34||18:40|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:38||18:42|
- Browse last minute holiday deals to the Caribbean
- Browse holiday accommodation by map or list
- Filter late deals by TripAdvisor rating, facilities & activities
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guadeloupe in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guadeloupe in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Grand-Bourg, Marie Galante
- Grande Anse, La Desirade
- Sainte Anne
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.