- Find cheap flights to Guadeloupe with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Basse-Terre weather in June 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 316316 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Basse-Terre in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Basse-Terre in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Basse-Terre in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Basse-Terre in June - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Basse-Terre in June?
The average sea temperature around Basse-Terre in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in Basse-Terre in June?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Basse-Terre in June and the average monthly rainfall is 316mm.
Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Basse-Terre in June 2020. Select a month to view Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:34||18:36|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:35||18:40|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:39||18:43|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Guadeloupe
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guadeloupe in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guadeloupe in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Grand-Bourg, Marie Galante
- Grande Anse, La Desirade
- Sainte Anne
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.