- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Cape Point weather in June 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Cape Point, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cape Point sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cape Point in June 2020. Select a month to view Cape Point sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:39||19:31|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:40||19:35|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:43||19:38|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to the Gambia
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Discover more about the Gambia
Where's hot in the Gambia in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Gambia in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.