- Save 50% on Sunday night on weekend stays
- Arrive on Thursday, Friday or Saturday to get discount
- Participating hotels in the Caribbean & Americas
Nunavut weather in June 2020
- 66°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 2121 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Nunavut, represented by Iqaluit, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Nunavut weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Nunavut in June is a cold 6°C (43°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -1°C (30°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 31% of the 21 hours of daylight.
Expect 36mm (1.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Nunavut in June is -2°C (28°F).
The weather in Nunavut in June is represented by Iqaluit.
Nunavut sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nunavut in June 2020. Select a month to view Nunavut sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Nunavut sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Iqaluit.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||02:35||22:31|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||02:13||22:58|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||02:20||22:54|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Discover more about Canada
More Nunavut destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details