- Explore offers on holiday accommodation in the Costa del Sol
- Filter deals by location, activities, faciiities & more
- Search for specific dates to narrow your search
Nerja weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Nerja, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nerja in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nerja in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nerja in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nerja in July - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nerja in July?
The average sea temperature around Nerja in July is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Nerja in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Nerja in July and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Nerja sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nerja in July 2020. Select a month to view Nerja sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:01||21:38|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:09||21:34|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:21||21:23|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa del Sol in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.