- Book villas in Cyprus, Algarve, Costa Blanca & more
- Enjoy summer holidays during school break
- Filter search by location, features, pool & more
Nerja weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Costa del Sol
The March weather guide for Nerja, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Nerja in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Nerja in March, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nerja in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nerja in March - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nerja in March?
The average sea temperature around Nerja in March is 15°C.
Does it rain in Nerja in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Nerja in March and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nerja sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nerja in March 2022. Select a month to view Nerja sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:46||19:10|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:25||19:24|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||08:03||20:37|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.