- Browse lowest fares on Qantas flights from Manchester
- Save on flights to Australia, New Zealand & Dubai
- Return flights from £457 including taxes/charges
Queenstown weather in July 2020
- 66°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The July weather guide for Queenstown, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Queenstown sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Queenstown in July 2020. Select a month to view Queenstown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||08:25||17:14|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||08:18||17:25|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||08:04||17:40|
- Save on flights to Asia & the Pacific with Cathay Pacific
- Browse lowest fares by destination including Hong Kong
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester
Where's warm in New Zealand in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Zealand in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.