- Browse flights to Dublin, Cork, Shannon, Knock & Belfast
- Fly from the UK from £25.99 one-way including taxes & fees
- No Aer Lingus promo code required
Killarney weather in July 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The July weather guide for Killarney, Ireland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Killarney in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Killarney in July, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Killarney in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Killarney in July - that's 29% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Killarney in July?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Killarney in July and the average monthly rainfall is 77mm.
Killarney sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Killarney in July 2020. Select a month to view Killarney sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:22||22:01|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:38||21:50|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:59||21:29|
- Book a Park Stay & Go airport package with IHG
- Get 1 night's stay + up to 15 nights airport parking
- Available at popular airports, train stations & docks
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Ireland
Where's hot in Ireland in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ireland in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.